for white light setting. By flipping the switch to the side without the white dot and you are in IR mode. LED selection lever pointing toward the back of the light for IR setting; no filters required. Pretty KISS!! It can be operated with a thumb while in a fire position. The orientation of the switch will depend on the side of the weapon which the light is clamped. The switch will be on the bottom with the light on the left side of the weapon. The light will be on the top if the light is clamped to the left side of the weapon.
- Hold the angled button for momentary; as long as the button is depressed the light will stay on.
- Tap once for High: 125 lumens with approximately 2hours of run time.
- Tap again to switch to Low: 30 Lumens with approximately 10 hours of run time.
- Double tap the angle button for Strobe: a devastating 125 lumen strobe!!!
- Hold the angled button for momentary; as long as the button is depressed the IR light will stay on.
- Tap once for High: 75 mW with approximately 3.5 hours of run time.
- Tap again to switch to Low: 25 mW with approximately 17 hours of run time.